Thanks to websites such as Google, we literally have access to any type of information we want. Not all information may be good information and not all information may be credible. If your new to Epilepsy or yourself or loved one just had their first seizure, below are a list of credible websites I found to be personally helpful helpful along my travels.
- American Epilepsy Society: https://www.aesnet.org/
- American Academy of Neurology: https://www.aan.com/Guidelines/home/ByTopic?topicId=23
- Center for Disease Control – Epilepsy Basics: http://www.cdc.gov/epilepsy/basics/index.htm
- Child Neurology Foundation: http://www.childneurologyfoundation.org/
- Epilepsy Action: https://www.epilepsy.org.uk/
- Epilepsy Foundation: http://www.epilepsy.com/
- Epilepsy Society UK: https://www.epilepsysociety.org.uk/
- International Bureau for Epilepsy: http://www.ibe-epilepsy.org/
- Young Epilepsy: http://www.youngepilepsy.org.uk/
Feel free to leave a comment below of websites that you found personally helpful and I will add them to my list.
(Photo credit: http://blog.livlane.com/2013/07/angel-notes/)